Are you a caring and compassionate caregiver that has a passion for helping seniors? Are you looking for a job that is rewarding and can accommodate your individual schedule and lifestyle? If so, join our team! We are seeking exceptional individuals who have experience providing care to seniors or who have received their Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) designations.
ApexCare® is one of the premiere private duty in-home care companies in the Sacramento region, including Yolo, Colusa, Placer, and El Dorado counties. We are passionate about taking care of both our clients and our caregivers and we understand the importance of hiring and retaining the best of the best.
We offer the following to our caregivers:
- We will pay for the California HCA Registry process for qualified hires.
- We work with our caregivers to accommodate their unique schedules and individual needs.
- We provide hands-on initial training before our caregivers start their first assignment
- We offer and encourage free continued professional development for our caregivers.
- We reward our caregivers each month for outstanding work through the Caregiver of the Month and Rookie of the Month awards.
- We celebrate our caregivers by offering an annual Heart and Soul award each year to an exceptional caregiver.
- We award a CNA scholarship to one of our deserving caregivers who wants to further her/his professional development.
- We pay our caregivers bonuses for employee and client referrals.
- We are aware that our company is only as good as the caregivers we hire and retain. We are committed to creating a company culture and environment that supports and rewards our most valuable assets, our caregivers.
In addition to having a passion for seniors and a caring nature, our caregivers also need to meet the following requirements:
- One year professional caregiving experience.
- Valid and current Driver's License.
- Personal vehicle for transportation, including auto insurance in the caregiver's name.
- Ability to pass a drug pre-employment screening test.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and to become registered with the Department of Social Services as a Home Care Aide.
- Effective English communication skills.
Job Types and Areas of Care: Caregiver, Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, Home Health Aide, HHA, Personal Care Attendant, PCA, Certified Medical Assistant, CMA, Certified Medication Technician, CMT, Geriatric Nursing Assistant, GNA, Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, Registered Nurse, RN, Nurse Aide, NA, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Assistant, Certified Nurses Aide, Medical Assistant, Home Care, In-Home Care, Home Health Care, Personal Care, Companionship, Homemaker, Live-In Care, 24 Hour Care, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Home, Hospice Care, Skilled Nursing Facility, Private Care, Adult Day Care, Hospital
Job ID: 9704