Live Well at Home by Eskaton is looking for those individuals with a heart for caregiving to provide companion and personal care. We are seeking compassionate and skilled individuals who have a special passion for caregiving.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Assist with meal Preparation
- Personal Care
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred
- Highly productive with minimal guidance or supervision
- Must be licensed as a Home Care Aide (HCA) with the California Home Care Services Bureau [call us and we can explain the process] and submit fingerprints and be able to pass a Department of Justice criminal background check and TB screening and drug test
- Must be able to provide at least three solid verifiable references
- Must have valid driver's license, access to a reliable car with proper auto insurance and have a good driving record with no recent at-fault accidents or moving violations
- Must be able to clearly speak, write, and understand English
We offer comprehensive training, competitive compensation, paid time off, referral bonuses and lots of continuing education opportunities.
Join the Live Well by Eskaton team today!
Job Types and Areas of Care: Caregiver, Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, Home Health Aide, HHA, Personal Care Attendant, PCA, Certified Medical Assistant, CMA, Certified Medication Technician, CMT, Geriatric Nursing Assistant, GNA, Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, Registered Nurse, RN, Nurse Aide, NA, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Assistant, Certified Nurses Aide, Medical Assistant, Home Care, In-Home Care, Home Health Care, Personal Care, Companionship, Homemaker, Live-In Care, 24 Hour Care, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Home, Hospice Care, Skilled Nursing Facility, Private Care, Adult Day Care, Hospital
Job ID: 4308